Although the internet has revolutionised the travel industry in recent years, the wealth of information and possibilities that now face today’s traveller can make doing your own bookings a daunting and confusing prospect:
- Who are you really booking with? The airline, a third party or someone just out to get your money by any means?
- Is your money safe? Do the people you are booking through have all the necessary licences and is your money financially protected?
- Will there actually be a flight reservation when you get to the airport, will you have a reservation at your hotel and will your chauffeur driver be ready and waiting for you at your destination?
- Even if you do get the right website are you getting the best value for your money? Are you getting those elusive room upgrades, have you been allocated your favourite seat on the aircraft, has your frequent flyer number been given to the relevant airlines and hotels and have you been informed about those important (and mandatory) visa requirements?
- And if you do manage to get to your destination what back up do you and your colleagues have? Who’s travelling to what destinations on a given day? What happens if another volcano eruption stops all air traffic for thousands of miles?
This is where a specialist business travel agent such as Avocet Travel Management can step in to make sure everything runs like clockwork:
- Smoothing the way for travellers and travel bookers our personal, experienced, well-travelled Travel Partners are here for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
- Like an experienced executive PA, we’ll look after you and ensure your frequent flyer and frequent guest numbers are automatically added to your bookings, and all discounts applied and visa requirements notified. Hotels will be informed of your impending arrival, chauffeur drivers reconfirmed, fares checked, seats allocated, and any special meals advised not only to your airline but also to your hotel.
- Our membership of the WIN Global Travel Network, with 6,000 locations in 70 countries, gives us the global reach to support your business no matter where it takes you, and yet we are small enough to care, listen to your requirements and really get to know you on a one-to-one basis.
- Our membership of the Advantage Travel Partnership, with a collective turnover of over £3.2 billion, gives us colossal buying power which in turn guarantees you value for money and peace of mind.
- The information we provide you is 100% unbiased. If an airline is unsuitable for your needs, we will tell you. We will come up with options you may not have thought about, and go through different ways to get you to your destination quickly, safely and in a cost-efficient manner.
- Furthermore, we’ll even keep your finance department happy by tailoring our financial reports to their specific requirements.
This is what Avocet Travel Management can achieve for you, for your peace of mind and for your comfort. We are here for you and your company so contact us now for:
- Individual and group travel
- Meetings, incentives, conferences and events
- Air and rail charter
- Travel expense management
- Visa and passport requests
- Meet and assist service
- Interpreter service
- Concierge service
There are no joining fees or minimum spend requirements when you use Avocet for your business travel arrangements, and you will not be locked into any contract. Whether you’re travelling once a week, once a month or only once a year, we provide the same high level of service to all our clients.
Click here to find your Business Travel Partner.
Download our latest Brochure
Download our latest Business Travel Brochure
Your email address (required)